Thursday, May 8, 2008

DEAR KELLY

Dear Kelly


Kelly Khumalo is an enigma; you may have seen her in the E-TV soap Rhythm City or one of her music videos where she sings gospel with her labia lips peeking out her sweet sweaty Zulu panties.

It’s very rude to write about yourself in a blog, so I’ve decided to write about someone else who influences me very much every time I’m lonely and sneak off to the bathroom with a bottle of Vaseline intensive care for dry skin.

Kelly does not look like she has dry skin…a lot of people hate on her because of her scandalous apparel and that she could probably lick the chrome off a Chevrolet Escalade’s bumper. I hate on her because she’s married to some old ass man who will probably not be able to bust a nut in the next 2 years. Kelly…please change your life. Leave him…come work with me, my beats, my spin doctoring. We could go far. Further than your cute ass and vertical smile.

Fuck Khanyi Mbau and her retarded ass big lips and mongoloid smile. I saw you in pick n pay with your bitch ass man looking like an obese jungle guerrilla…you aint got nothing on Kelly!

BUT IF YOURE EVER HUNGRY, CALL ME SO I COULD PUT MY STEAK INTO YOUR KIDNEYS SO WE CAN MAKE A PIE.

"WATCH MORE THAN THE BACK,WATCH MORE THAN THE FRONT"-TINCHY STRYDER

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
NICE!!!
"WATCH MORE THAN THE BACK, WATCH MORE THAN THE FRONT" - TINCHY STRYDER

1 comment:

neolithic said...

...dear spacevein, I like ur musings