Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ITS WET WET WET! LIL MAMA APPRECIATION DAY

I will never care what they say about Lil Mama, even if she hangs out with that dingle-berries like Chris brown and T-Pain...i dont care what they say about her jaw line, it's a jaw line i would like to lick and marinate.
Lil Mama got style and attitude, i bet she fucks skinny niggaz up..but the question i should be asking is does she fuck skinny niggaz like me? Lil Mama, as long as youre alive this is your day, a private public holiday for me and you in a cubicle some where!
IF YOU [LIL MAMA] EVER COME ACROSS THIS, DONT THINK I'M A PSYCHO WHO WANTS TO SNIFF YOUR PANTIES, I APPRECIATE YOUR BEAUTY, I JUST USE DIRTY WORDS. I LOVE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND.

Photobucket

Lil Mama

lil mama

Lil Mama

lil mama

lil mama


lil mama

LIL MAMA

No comments: